Belle Cream in Pakistan:
HOW SHOULD I USE BELLE CREAM?
Use Belle Cream cream as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- First, wash your hands. Then wash and dry the affected area, unless otherwise directed by your doctor. Apply a generous amount of medicine to completely cover the affected area. Wash your hands immediately after using Belle Cream cream.
- Belle Cream cream is for external use only. Avoid getting Belle Cream cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Use Belle Cream cream when diaper rash, redness, chafing, or skin irritation appears.
- Change wet and dirty diapers at once, clean the diaper area, and allow the area to dry.
- To help prevent diaper rash, apply Belle Cream cream to the diaper area before you have to, especially at bedtime.
- Apply Belle Cream cream freely as often as needed with each diaper change, especially at bedtime.
- For minor, noninfected scrapes and burns, apply a thin layer of Belle Cream cream, using a bandage if necessary.
- If diaper rash worsens or does not improve within 7 days, contact your child’s doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Belle Cream cream, use it as soon as you remember. Continue to use it as directed by your doctor or on the package label.
Belle Cream Price in Pakistan:
Dry skin is caused by a loss of water in the upper layer of the skin. Emollients/moisturizers work by forming an oily layer on the top of the skin that traps water in the skin. Petrolatum, lanolin, mineral oil, and dimethicone are common emollients. Humectants, including glycerin, lecithin, and propylene glycol, draw water into the outer layer of skin. Many products also have ingredients that soften the horny substance (keratin) that holds the top layer of skin cells together (e.g., urea, alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic/citric/glycolic acid, and allantoin). This helps the dead skin cells fall off, helps the skin keep in more water, and leaves the skin feeling smoother and softer.